Friday, February 6, 2009

Movie with MDIS friends

Today was a day watching movie with the MDIS friends, wei cong, alan, shu hui, shu hui's boyfriend, amanda & a guy (don't know what is his name, sorry!). We went to The Cathay to watch Bride Wars. The show was ok ok only & it was my first time visiting cathay. What a kiasu? After the show, we went to plaza singapura for a late lunch. Mr lululu bought m)yphosis slipper for me which i eye for a long time. That slipper is having 70% discount which cost only $10.60! But sad to say that it is hard to wear & i am having red patches all over my leg. :(

Next, me & mr lululu went to OG to get his boxer. When we left OG, it was raining heavily & we were about to get our umbrella out & the security guard passed me an umbrella. Then he gave me another one. i was silly to ask him if i need to return back the umbrella & he say no.

We went to longchamp counter at robinson to check out the price of the bag that i want. It cost $244 & now robinson is having a promotion where they will absorb the GST. After minus off the GST, it cost $228. FIY, all the longchamp's bags have increase the price to 10%. Now the economy is so bad, don't you think that they should reduce the price instead of increasing it? i really hope to get the bag but it is way to ex. Any good soul wanna get for me. :)

Then we headed to pull & bear & mr lululu was very nice to get me 2 bottoms, $74.80. He insisted on paying it so let him be. Hahaha.

Last of all, we headed to CWP to get my formal attire at G2000. Damn heng to saw mr shi kai working today! As usual, gave me discount voucher & i manage to get 2 tops & 1 bottom for $102.90. Thanks man! :)

Finally, mr lululu went to visit the doctor after our journey at CWP. As he was coughing like the old train since before chinese new year. Please recover soon. :)

Oh ya, yesterday mr lululu gotten me a pair of shoes from Charles & Keith which i eye on for a long time. It is now having 20% discount for that shoes, $35.10.


i have gotten this picture from missy debbie. i am not sure if you want to use the coupon, you need to print it?




*Mr lululu, thanks for getting me so many stuff. Once i gotten my salary, i will definitely get you something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment