Thursday, February 5, 2009

Formating Day

Went to school to have a clean format for my lappy. While waiting for the IT helpdesk personnel to brief on the job on being a IT helpdesk, i saw Kaka. He come here to format his lappy too. i help him to get in the job too but the job might not be confirm. But i really hope to get this job since it is near my house which can save my traveling time & transportation fees. If it is successful, i have to start work on the 3 march till end of july. Please pray hard for me. :)

In the previous post, i did mention about the job on $6 per hour. The interviewer called me & do a phone interview with me. But in my heart, i had already decided not to take this job but just entertain them in a way as the working hours will not be consistent. A few hours later, the recruit express agent called me saying i was selected but i try lots of ways to reject this job but he insisted that i should take up this job. He called me for a few times trying to convince me but he fail. :)

Had facial just now & the auntie told me that my skin is better now due to changing of foundation. If you have oily skin like me, would recommend you girls not to get ZA foundation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment