Saturday, February 7, 2009

Grandpa in the Hospital

During lunch time, went to Woodgrove there for Botak Jones with my xiao gu's family & 2 of my cousin. The portion was big & i just taste ok ok only.


Then, i headed to square 2 to get the bottle of drink (press the marble down kind) & another one which is in a metal bottle (apple juice with jelly) & a tube of sweet. The metal bottle is bought for mr lululu. :) Waited for mum to arrived then we headed to tan tock seng to visit her dad. i have no idea the reason for him to admit in. Saw my mum side relative & did not really chat with them. i don't really like them. They are like so DAO? Went home seating my mum's brother lorry. i have to seat at the back. On the way back home, i feel so paiseh & my hair was in such a mess!


Anyway, this is the picture of the drinks & sweet that i have bought:

No comments:

Post a Comment