Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Front Teeth

Headed to international plaza for an interview in the morning, the interviewer was nice & pretty. She told me the company is having two positions, information counter office & usher and asked me if i am interested in both position. Of course i say yes as you know the economic now is bad, so whatever job is avilable just take it first. This job has to start on the 13 Feb till 26 Feb but i will be given to work four days a week which means for this job, i get to work for 8 days. So my pay will be around $400 plus which is so little. The location is near Zouk. Anyone knows how to travel to Zouk from Woodlands, please tag me. i would kindly appreciate it. Thanks. :) Anyway, after a few hours the person called me saying i was selected for the job position on usher. But i am still deciding to get this job. This job would need me to wear formal clothes and i have to buy it.

After the interview session, i headed to queenstown to meet mr lululu to go home together but at that point of time, i was feeling hungry. i requested to eat breakfast tea break & we headed to the kopitam with his classmates. His classmates were friendly & fun & nice to hang out with.

During in the mid noon, i went for my dental appointment for a filling. This time round it cost me $30.30. Straight after my appointment, a guy from Recruit Express called me up saying that he had received my resume & would like to know if i am interested in this job. This job is more like a customer service cum receptionist. The working location is at boon lay until a certain date then it will shift to hougang. This company is pretty good where they allow the employees to take cab down to the company once i reach the boon lay or hougang station. For salary wise, the company is willing to give $6 per hour & the number of working days & working hours is not fixed. He told me that i will get to work at least 4 days a week (any of the days of monday to sunday) & at least 4 hours a day. i am considering if i should get this job as i am afraid that the rooster of mine is to work 4 hours a day & i can't get to survive with such small amount. Please advise me i should take this job. Thanks. :)


Last of all, this coming sunday is my BIG day. i have to go to zoo with mr lululu, ahyuan, huishi, kelvin & minn minn. Would like to have a "pinic" there. Hope it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment