Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Work Work Work

Last sunday was an outing to expo, paya lebar & ang mo kio. Enjoy shopping with debbie & sourcing for cheap products! We saw the maids dancing inside the city plaza mall. So funny la.


And i get the most thing at the john little sales but none at paya lebar. Headed to amk to source for my cardigan with mr lululu & had our favourite snow ice. :)

Yesterday & today was a working day for me. Had a long journey to my work place, Terminal 2. My ass was like freaking painful! i like the food there because it is CHEAP! Soya bean only cost 50 cent for staff! Cheap lehs! i finished my work early today hence im released early. i decided to meet mr lululu and go to sheng song to get some biscuits & sweets for work. Planning to eat our favourite nasi lemak there but who knows the hawker center is renovating. What a day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment