Friday, April 17, 2009

im LOST!

Few days back, i was on my way to causeway point after my work & i received a call from my mum saying that "NTUC ....". i told her, im not going home so early. End up, i managed to listen properly where she was trying to say "NTU send you a letter for the course on half IT & half engineer" (computer engineering). At that moment, i was not very happy. i really don't know what i want, continue study or work? If study, what course - IT or business or marketing or finance? I have no idea what is my interest!

Today managed to finish my work early & meet up my mum, nephew & niece at yishun. While waiting for them to reach, i was somehow emo. Thinking what i really want?! But i still can't decide la. At that point, i feel like crying! i feel freaking lost! How i wish if there is someone out there to give me suggestion! i really hate to make decision! Mr lululu knows that very well. Whenever i purchase anything, i will ask for his suggestion & ask him to make decision. HELP ME PLEASE!

And im freaking pissed off with the staff at Xing Wang! It's a very long story. Anyway, i somehow scold the staff. Will never enter the cafe again at northpoint! What a day?!

This is a photo of me & mr lululu at KK hospital's lift. We were there to visit my niece. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment