Wednesday, April 22, 2009

National Dental Centre

Went to national dental centre today & the doctor took off my filling for that particular tooth to check a root canal can be done. And she took off my dead nerve as i might feel pain while waiting for my root canal treatment to be done. This root canal treatment will cost me around 1K as a crown is needed. While my front tooth will cost $200 - $400 for root canal treatment to be done as no crown is needed. Thus im now at the waiting list. im like so jia lat sia got so many decay tooth, need to keep on going for checkup & filling. My next appointment at NDC is on 12 may. While the next appointment at Woodlands Polyclinic will be on 6 nov.

Then headed to get my 1250 ml shampoo & toothpaste before heading to RP to collect my stuff.

Wanting to have facial today but auntie say fully booked, can't squeeze in for me. sian man! My face is so dirty & ugly now, later mr lululu don't want me. Hahaha!

i have received my graduation photos, was not really nice because one of it, my eyes were closed as usual. While the other, my eyes were so small. -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment