Tuesday, April 21, 2009

im such a kuku!

Today i happily went down to national dental but who knows that my appointment is not today la. i only knew it until the counter lady told me. i ask for an appointment today but i cant because it needs at least one and a half hour for my appointment to be done. Don't you think im a kuku?

Then i called my team leader, Nobel to see if i need to come back for work. And i headed down to changi aiport through mrt. The worst thing is i waited for the train at taneh merah for like 10 mins in order to board. Damn it! The trip was pretty expensive, from outram to changi cost me $1.52. i really wasted alot of time & transport fees today. Have to really start saving now else gonna eat grass. :S

And i have cancel the meeting session with pauline. im so sorry. Meet up with you real soon.

Tomorrow i will be heading to national dental, hope it is the correct appointment date else im gonna bang my head. Hope it will be a fast session. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment