Saturday, February 28, 2009

Old Airport

Hello everyone! i went to dental appointment today & my main purpose is to fill up the last tooth. But to my surprise, the "doctor" told me that he can't find where is the tooth. Don't you find it funny? Then he do cleaning for me & it was rather painful when he use the thing dig out the dirt & it bleed. :(

Had crab bee hoon before meet up with mr lululu to paya lebar for shopping & makan. Had the chicken wing fast food at city plaza. It taste pretty good. You guys should go try. :) And end up, i did not get any clothes.

Our journey to city plaza,


Then we headed to kallang to me huishi, kelvin, ahyuan, jiamin & melvin to old airport road for our dinner. The food there was fantastic! Highly recommend to go makan!

The food that we had are,

AND the overall picture,
Anyone is interested to date me out next week, please inform me early as i have some appointment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment