Friday, February 27, 2009

Freaking miss my APEC's friends

Yesterday was chatting on msn till 3am & early morning at 8.30am, being woke up by my mum. As usual, my job is to look after the kids while she goes to the market.

Then in the noon headed down to kelly services to hand in my time sheet. Hoping that i am able to get the salary on next saturday.

Next went to queenstown to meet mr lululu & head to his house for dinner. And i saw the hotel staff at queenstown station, she is the one who is interested in mr lucas. i have no idea what is her name but anyway, i did chit chat with her.

And in the noon, i received a message from mr yaoguan saying that "Where are you? Its time for you to take break, stop chatting with e security guards and postpone my break time". i was laughing at it when i read this message. i guess everyone miss the days that we enjoy ourselves during work. Even the banquet executives text me saying he miss us! This is really my first time so enjoying my work life. i really hope there will be a second chance for us, the ushers to work together & hope it will be in the same hotel! i feel like giving everyone another hug again! Can i?

***If anyone of you saw me in the street, please please please say a loud HI to me! :)

Finally, i had just create an account in facebook & i have difficulties navigating around. Feel free to add me as your friend, pinkystars@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment