Friday, November 13, 2009

Boss likes a daddy?

im so fortunate to have such a nice boss.

Yesterday was struggling some stress in arranging & handling manpower. Somehow a guy scolded me, &#$(# for the last minute update but i get to know it a few mintues too! Being a cry baby, my tears just rolled down. i feel so embarrased, everyone in the room saw it. i try to control myself but once i saw my boss i cried out. He show his concern towards me, "are you ok?", "do you have anything to talk to me", "want to have dinner".... All my answers was no.

1am plus, he text me asking "u ok? who is the idiot who scold u? don't use him anymore. give me his name". When i saw his message, i felt touched. He's like a daddy to me.

i reply him, "how u know".

He reply without answering my question, "beside me who else dares to scold you. you let me know".

He treat me so well. Where can i find such boss?

i asked for food, drinks, etc for the APEC project, he agreed.
i asked to claim handphone bill, he agreed.
i asked for cab claim when train & bus still available, he agreed.
bla bla bla....

Everyone in the company is saying im a spoilt brat. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment