Sunday, September 6, 2009

Updates for the past few days

i had receive my second early birthday present from mum last week. i love it! :) Mum warned me not to tell my sisters that she bought the LV wallet else they gonna nag at her, UNFAIR! Hehehe.

On thurday went to boyfriend house for steamboat and he bought the cheese tou fu. His dad is so cute la! He ate the cheese tou fu and said that it is BUTTER tou fu! His dad is always full of nonsense, worst than his son!

Yesterday went to the ghost festival dinner and encountered an auntie who transfer the Martell from the cup to the 7-up bottle. Our table keep staring at her. One of the auntie from my table said her and she pretend nothing happen. :S

im gonna prepare myself to meet up with boyfriend at town. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment