Wednesday, August 5, 2009

White Rabbit Sweet is BACK!

Finally gotten the white rabbit sweet during my NTUC trip with dad, yesterday night. :)


im so proud to say that mr lululu's parent treat me so well la! Yesterday went over to his house for dinner as his dad is not working and i wanted to drink the can of 100 plus in his fridge but his dad told me that it belong to the couple who rent the room. Instead of drinking that, i have to drink ice water. Straight after i went home, his dad went over to NTUC to get me cans of 100 plus and others flavour drinks! So nice of him right? :)

Oh ya, yesterday was my English test and i have no confident that i will pass la. My paper was damn messy, liquid paper here and there. :(

Today was my freshmen welcome day, it was freaking boring! i only know one of my colleague who was in the same course as me but he had his group of friends which he knew them durong camp la so i was being left alone. Hais! im so not delighted for school to start! i prefer working now?! Hahahaha.

It will be my last two days of work already and there goes bye bye! We will be going over to mr lululu's house for dinner. This time round is his mum not working. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment