Friday, August 14, 2009

My Decision ...

i have made my decision that is to withdraw from school.

i had told my parents, boyfriend, boyfriend's mum, boss and some of my friends. Dad want me to think carefully again. This is the first time he talk so much to me. He says im big enough to think for myself. While boss says he would cane me if he is my parent and he wants me to reconsider again before joining his company. End up, my decision is to withdraw.

i don't like the course and cant cope! Frankly speaking, i have no idea what i want or what im interested at. So, i thought of working to let me have an idea.

im sorry to my loved ones for disappointing all of you! All of you have high hope on me but end up i have disappoint you guys. Really sorry!

i do hope working do helps me find my direction and allows me to pick up some skills! All the best to me!


Resume sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment