Sunday, June 14, 2009

Overspent

i have been spending too much lately.

The reasons are:
1. Ate too much during work
2. Transportation cost
3. Bought slipper for dad, $60
4. Bought tops & bottoms from cotton on, $15
5. Bought a zebra print mouse, $19
6. Bought 2 tops & a bottom from little match girl, $60

But i still haven get all my things yet.

For instance:
1. A pair of shoes
2. Few more tops, bottoms & maybe dress
3. Shoulder/Sling bag or both?
4. Pencil case
5. Levis jeans

And i still haven pay off my debts & give allowance to my mum. How can it be?! Hahaha!

Anyway, mum & i went to bugis and chinatown today. My main purpose to bugis is to get tops/bottom from little match girl, everything selling there is only $19.90! i have gotten a top for her mum. She say dun wan but can see that she wants it! Hahaha!

Her main purpose to go to chinatown is to get conditioner. LOL. We had our lunch there, as usual gotten my favourite yong tau foo! :) She have gotten seamless bra & pantis for me. Yeah! And gotten herself bras too! She bought conditioner, hair lotion & my toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment