Saturday, May 16, 2009

Accepted NTU's offer

i have just accept the offer from NTU but im still thinking if i should continue my studies. Does not have any confident in doing well. :S

Anyway i enjoy my work very much despite working for such a long hours, minimum 12 hours per day. Hardly have any rest during work or after work. i always sleep in the bus till i keep knocking my head on the glass panel or the seat. Hahaha! Yesterday was the most embarrased incident ever! While on my way home, i was sleeping soundly till a lady wake me up telling me that i have reached the interchange! i was feeling so paiseh!

And would like to apologise to mr lululu that im sorry for being so busy that i have cut down my meetup session with you. Hope you would understand. :)

im waiting for my new phone to be arrived - E71, RED colour! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment