Thursday, April 9, 2009

Graduation Ceremony 2008 - 08.04.09

Yesterday was my graduation ceremony & i have arranged mr lululu to come with my mum. Hope that my mum know how are we related. :) After the ceremony, i was busily taking photos & end up, i have forgotten to take with my mum, the kuku dennis, mr sim, peter, bla bla.
The first combine picture is all my facilitator.

The one at the top left side is mr friso - he taught me web application. :)

The second one at the left side is mr soon - my retail & hospitiality facilitator & he allow us to eat in his class + share his oversea pictures + once earn 6 digit!

The bottom left side is mr koh thong hwee - my second FYP supervisior, he is a nice guy who share his ideas with me. :)

The biggest photo is mr anthony, my sales management facilitator, torture us sometimes but treat us nice too. :)



This pictures are all my lovely friends. :)


And im so sorry that i pangseh for the dinner la. As my niece is having high fever & i have to look after my nephew. Around 10pm, my dad drove my mum & niece to KK hospital as she keep having fever for the past few days. She was discharge today & headed to polyclinic straight to do another checkup but sad to hear from my mum that she has to go KK hospital. So now, im at home looking after my nephew & i guess i have to sleep with him tonight again.
Today was my interview session at SMU & there are a few stages to undergo in the interview. And i have no faith in myself as my competitors are pretty good.

i have to stop here now to look after my nephew. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment