Saturday, March 14, 2009

pay day

After waiting for so many days, my cheque finally arrived. But was pretty sad to see the amount. Before "discount" was $1187.38, after "discount" was $962.88! $224 fly to CPF account. Sian man! i don't get to save this time round. Had bought many stuff few weeks back, formal attire, expenses, bills, bla bla bla. How i wish im still schooling now.

Gotten a cheapo bag from far east. Was questioning mr lululu if i should get the Charles & Keith or the cheapo one. The main reason to get Charles & Keith was due to the promotion that they have now. If spend $100, i will be a member! In the past was $150 in order to be a member. im so attracted to the membership card. Please help me!

i told mr lululu that in future, im gonna get G2000 membership card too! That's my aim. :)

If im old enough to receive the government $$$, i hope to get myself a pair of comfy ex shoe. i saw it at takashimaya, really feel like getting it but it's way too expensive. $150 lehs. Anyone want to sponsor me? :)

My aim now is to save $$$! Mr lululu, you must save it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment