Friday, March 6, 2009

Helpdesk Training

During the noon, went down to RP to get my training done. It was all about doing "role play" as the few of us have been selected to be the Senior Student Guide which is somehow like the usher cum tour guide. Our duties are to share with the coming year one students on some of the RP success stories & guided them to the Agora Hall 2 to purchase their laptop. Each of us are "given" a blazer to wear on the day. These "event" will end on 13 march. And i am so "lucky" to have gotten a smelly blazer. Will bring my perfume on monday & spray on it.

After the training, headed to mr lululu's house for steamboat with his mummy. As usual, i will eat my fishball, crab & xiao bai cai. :) As im very choosy on food so yeah. His mum offer some fish to me but i rejected it due to the skin color of the fish. i don't eat fish with weird color like red, etc.

i have yet to try my luck on SMU & mail my latest transcript to NUS. i have to do it SOON else i will eventually forget it. Any kind soul here willing to remind me? i will really appreciate alot. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment