Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Elephants

Early morning went to International plaza to look for the mr peter, my agent. He passed me the timesheet & took a photo of me before going off to Tiong Baru to pack food to MDIS for mr lululu.

i had packed 2 packet of chicken rice but don't feel like eating as i saw the raw chicken that the stall auntie took & feel disgust. So that packet of chicken rice was given to mr wei cong. His school is having a push cart & it is selling disney toy there. It was really cheap. Mr lululu was nice to get me a big purple elephant & a small blue elephant for little boy. The big one cost $13 & the small one cost $8.

This is the photo of me & little boy & we are so contented with the toys that we have.


i have gotten the masks from missy debbie. i have gotten 3 masks for mr lululu. His face is sooo OMG! He really need some masks to cure his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment