Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Body Shop Day

Another day is gonna end. Today went to northpoint to walk around but my motive is to go to The Body Shop to get all the items since i'm having 20% discount. Sad to say that the free gift there no more! But the sales auntie is kind to help me ask if CWP still have the free gift and it has, so mr lululu accompany over to cwp. FIY, the free gift worth $45.70. The sales girl there is not that friendly but i still get my items over there. End up i spent $94.56. Below is the picture of the free gift:



Anyway, i have gotten three birthday presents for the march babies, hui ting, hui shi & jia min. Will pass the presents once i meet them.


My next stop after CWP is to go to my gugu's house to bai nian with my cousins and it was boring.


Then headed to block 325 or 326 for western food. It was a treat from my god father. The chicken was yummy but i missed the last time taste where it is juicy.


I still have not reformat my laptop. Must done it by this week else the RP card will be expired. :( Have not decide where should i celebrate my birthday on this sunday. Hope mr lululu had plan it but i doubt so.


i had arrange how to spent my salary if i had gotten a job. i would get these two item first:



Thewallet above is made of eel skin & it is rather expensive but i think it is worth it because it is hand made. :)
http://www.caspoll.com/




The red tote bag here is from longchamp. This bag is big enough to dump in useless items in. Why not get it? :)


This is the photo of what we have for our steamboat & the person who came:

No comments:

Post a Comment